ISELI SAM Stellite Tipping Machine for Band, Gang and Circle Saw Blades
ISELI SAA FULLY AUTOMATIC HYDRAULIC CONTROLLED SWAGING MACHINE FOR BAND AND FRAME SAW BLADES
The timber cut in the sawmill is always associated with precision tools. The machine is robust, functional, and convincing, with high functionality and an excellent cost-performance ratio.
The band saw blades “hills and valleys” are detected by the MECOMAT's computerized encoder, which immediately signals into action two strategically located upper and lower convex and concave leveling rolls that quickly and accurately level the band saw blade.
The electronic control with the digital display can be programmed individually. The band saw blades are in accordance with their leaf thickness and elasticity processed until the results match the desired result or the specified tolerances. Our innovative grinding solutions prolong the tool life of your saw blades and boost the productivity of your grinding room.
• The MECOMAT is a heavy-duty machine that guarantees a vibration-free operation.
• The complete leveling head mechanism is guided by heavy-duty, self-lubricated bearings mounted on twin tempered linear shafts. The rigid head mechanism, when fully extended, maintains accuracy of .001” while level-ling band saw blades.
• The precision measuring unit is firmly mounted on two tempered shafts with precision bearings ensuring accurate tolerances.
• A specially designed encoder assures extremely accurate automatic band saw blade leveling.
• Band saw blades “hills and valleys” are detected by the MECOMAT”s computerized encoder, which immediately signals into action two strategically located upper and lower convex and concave leveling rolls that quickly and accurately level the band saw blade.
• It’s all automatic! The larger the “Hill or Valley,” the MECOMAT automatically compensates its leveling roll pressure to do the job.
• The well-arranged operating system allows the MECOMAT to operate simply. Just input your desired data:
• Tolerance desired
• Blade length
• Estimated number of passes needed to level the band saw blade, and you are ready to start the machine into motion.
• The MECOMAT offers individual settings to compensate for band saw blade gauges.
• The uniquely designed electronic system remembers previous blade settings to ensure fast future set-ups.
• This rugged, easy-to-operate, accurate Automatic Band Saw Leveling Machine will quickly pay for itself in your filing room.
• It’s a proven time saver that extends band saw blade life.
• Electric Supply: 400 Volt 3 Phase 50 cycle
• Standard voltage: 440/480 Volt 3 Ph. 60 cycle
• Amp. load: 6 amps maximum
• Air pressure required: 5 bars (72,5 psi)
• Normal air pressure: 2,5 to 3 bars (36,3 to 43,5 psi)
• Blade speed: 10 m/min.(32 feet/minute)
• Blade width: 50 to 300mm (2” to 12”)
• Blade thickness (gauge): 0,8 to 2,0mm (.031” to .079”)
• Blade length: 5800 to 14000mm (19” to 46”)