Starrett 81-241J Dial Indicator
81 Dial Indicators
Dial Indicator, 0-.250" Range, 0-100 Continuous Dial, .001" Grads, .100" Range Per Rev, .375" Stem
The Starrett 81 Series Dial Indicator has a shockless, hardened steel gear train and jewel bearings. It is furnished with a lug-on-center back. Antimagnetic and special non-shock mechanisms are options available for all models. .250" Range, Dial Reading 0-100, .001" Grad.
• Rugged and simple unit construction with a universally fitting design
• Sharp bezel serrations for a positive grip
• Unbreakable crystal
• Hardened stainless steel stem
• No-glare satin finish on case
• Hardened stainless steel rack and spindle
• Massive bridge for rigid bearing support
• Hardened stainless steel gears and pinions
• Non-reflecting white eggshell finish on dial
• Jewel Bearings
• Double-Row Figure Dials
• Lug On Center Back Installed, Flat Back Included
• Made in America: Yes
• Graduations (in): .001"
• Total Range (in): .250"
• Range One Rev. (in): .100"
• Dial Reading: 0-100
• Dial Color: White
• Stem Diameter (in): .375"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Catalog Number: 81-241J
EDP Number: 53428