TurboSawmill Manual Warrior swing-blade Sawmill
TURBOSAWMILL MANUAL WARRIOR SWING-BLADE SAWMILL
Call Jay (318-266-8091) for inventory and place an order.
MANUAL WARRIOR SWING-BLADE SAWMILL PRICES
• M6-13M - 6" x 6" with 13hp GX690 Honda gas - $14,000
• M6-15M - 6" x 6" with 15hp/11kw 3 phase Electric - $20,000
• M6-28M - 6" x 6" with 30hp IGX800 Honda gas - $16,000
• M8-13M - 8" x 8" with 13hp GX690Honda gas - $16,000
• M8-15M - 8" x 8" with 15hp/11kw 3 phase Electric - $22,000
• M8-28M - 8" x 8" with 30hp IGX800 Honda gas - $18,000
MANUAL WARRIOR SWING-BLADE SAWMILL DESCRIPTION
TurboSawmill's manual swing-blade sawmills are incredibly easy to set up and versatile, plus they offer a truly portable option. The single beam allows loading logs onto the sawmill and removing the sawn lumber.
Sizing is performed simultaneously through two reduction gearboxes with large dials for sizing. The gearbox means that you will not rely on preset clicks for every movement; they are infinitely variable.
Although the sizing is all done at one end, you still get the option to adjust for taper at the far end through a hand winch. The adjustable feature is essential when setting up your sawmill over the log; lifting and wedging the log is no longer necessary.
Push the mill through the log, actuating horizontal and vertical cuts for every board sawn.
The sawmill comes standard with a large ATV dolly system in the middle of your beam, allowing one person to move the mill around quickly. You could also tow it around your farm behind an ATV or similar. Another standard feature is the weatherboard attachment device, allowing saw tapered boards directly from your log.
• The carriage is simply rolled off the rail at any end of the beam.
A total of 6 parts can then be hand-carried to the location. An extremely versatile option when portability is your preference.
Disassembly (6 assemblies including jockey wheels):
• Unbolt the long alloy tube.
• Unbolt the operator end frame. You may use the included jockey wheels to prop up the beam during disassembly. You may also remove the long base skids of each frame to reduce the weight.
• Roll the carriage off the beam onto a pellet in your truck.
• To reduce the overall weight of your carriage, you may also remove guards, blades, and motors.
• Unbolt the far end frame.
• Place the complete beam on your truck’s roof rack or disassemble it into pieces for easier transport.
MANUAL WARRIOR SWING-BLADE SAWMILL INCLUDES
• Electric start.
• 1 x 5-tooth INSERT blade, tool, extra tips, and sharpener (requires a drill).
• Manual feed.
• Manual blade swing.
• Single end horizontal and vertical gearbox with sizing dials.
• Large ATV jockey kit.
• Weather board swing kit.
• 2-year warranty on the mill framework.
• 3-year warranty on the motor.
MANUAL WARRIOR SWING-BLADE SAWMILL SPECS
• Log setup taper alignment included.
• 1.2-meter (4 feet) diameter log - although any diameter may be sawn.
• 4.4-meter (14.5 feet) log cut length.
• Double cut capable.
• Produces a double-width slab for every drop (no need to swing the frame around).
MANUAL WARRIOR SWING-BLADE SAWMILL VIDEO