Starrett 446AZ-3RL Digital Micrometer Depth Gage
446, 446M Digital Micrometer Depth Gages
Micrometer Depth Gage, Ratchet Thimble, 0-3" Range, .001"
The Starrett 446, 446M Series Digital Micrometer Depth Gage is a mechanical digital depth micrometer - simple to use even by the inexperienced. One feature is its clear, easily read white numbers on black background that reduces errors. 0-3" Range, .001" Grad, 3 Rods, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut, Case.
• Clear, easily read white numbers on black background reduce errors
• No-glare black finish on the frame
• Measurement is read directly from the counter
• Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
• Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
• Hardened, ground, and the lapped base is 3" (75mm) long
• Measuring rods are 5/32" (4mm) diameter and are adjustable
• Made in America: Yes
• Micrometer Type: Mechanical Digital
• Range (in): 0-3"
• Graduations (in): .001"
• Base Length (in): 3"
• Lock Nut Type: Ring Type Knurled
• Measuring Rods (qty): 3
• Rod Diameter (in): 5/32"
• Thimble Type: Ratchet
• Case Type: Padded Case
• Accuracy (in): Mic head +/-.0001"; Rods +/-.0002"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Catalog Number: 446AZ-3RL
EDP Number: 0049659562880