Starrett 257A Full-sized Surface Gage
The extended lead time on delivery is late April
257 Full-Sized Surface Gages
Full-sized Surface Gage, 9"/225mm Spindle Length, 2-7/8 x 2-3/8" / 72 x 60mm Base Size
Starrett Surface Gages are designed for a wide variety of uses. This is a basic tool for machinists and toolmakers. The main uses are for accurately scribing lines, transferring measurements and for probing surfaces in inspection work. 9" Spindle.
• Finest full-size surface gage
• Stable steel base is fully hardened, ground and nicely finished
• Four frictionally held gage pins that add versatility for referencing the tool
• Made in America: Yes
• Spindle Length (in): 9"
• Spindle Length (mm): 225mm
• Base Size (in): 2-7/8 x 2-3/8"
• Base Size (mm): 72 x 60mm
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Catalog Number: 257A
EDP Number: 51240