Starrett 216RL-5 Digital Micrometer
The extended lead time on delivery is late April
216, 216M Digital Micrometers
5", .001" Grad, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut
The Starrett 216 Digital Micrometer is a mechanical digital micrometer - simple to use even by the inexperienced. The anvil and spindle are sized at .250" (6.35mm). 5", .001" Grad, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut.
• This is the Starrett mechanical digital micrometer – simple to use even by the inexperienced
• Clear, easily read numbers reduce errors
• Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring
• Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
• Steel Measuring Faces
• Micro-lapped measuring faces
• Starrett no-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve
• No-glare black finish on the frame
• Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
• The anvil and spindle are sized at .250" (6.35mm)
• Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
• .001" or .01mm is read directly from the counter
• .0001" or .001mm is read from the vernier scale on the micrometer sleeve
• Made in America: Yes
• Micrometer Type: Outside
• Range (in): 4-5"
• Graduations (in): .001"
• Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
• Anvil Type: Flat
• Spindle Type: Flat
• Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
• Thimble Type: Ratchet
• Accuracy (in): +/-.00015"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Catalog Number: 049659634709
EDP Number: 53400